Ask an expert
Search expert health advice:
Browse by expert
- ADHD Expert
- Allergy expert
- Anti-ageing expert
- Asthma Expert
- Arthritis expert
- Breast cancer expert
- Cancer expert
- Cough Expert
- Oral health expert
- Depression expert
- Diabetes expert
- EnviroHealth expert
- Family law expert
- Fertility expert
- Flu expert
- Headache expert
- Healthy Bones
- Hearing Expert
- Hypertension expert
- Incontinence Expert
- Labour lawyer
- Meditation Expert
- Oral health expert
- Sex expert
- Sinusitis Expert
24 Jul 2013
For the last sic months I have constant pain in both my shoulders.The right shoulder is giving me more problems than the left.All the muscles in my arms are in constant pain.My elbows and wrists is getting affected as well.I am living on pain killers
Could this be "gout"? .What can I do to have a normal life again and be able to sleep at night?
I cannot analyse over an email - I am sorry.
it could be a number of things - as long as there hasn't been an external injury that you are aware of.
It could relate to the spine or the muscles, depending on what your diet is like. If you diet is straining the liver, which the liver 'feeds' your muscles and tendons, then they will be strained because they are not getting enough nutrients from the liver - therefore straining your muscles and tendons.
It could be a congestion as well.
I would suggest you see a registered reflexologist near you - and I am 98% certain you will find relief.
To find a therapist near you, go to www.reflexologycourse.co.za.
All the best.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
- Coronavirus morning recap: Recommendations for SA hotspots, and latest on vaccines
- Covid vaccines update: Trials, results - what we know so far
- OPINION | Why an antidepressant could be used to treat Covid-19
- How does the coronavirus reach the brain? Scientists have found out
- Researchers identify physical features that could make someone a Covid-19 super-spreader
- EXCLUSIVE | Covid-19 vaccine: SA missed first payment window to join COVAX, a global vaccine access initiative
- WATCH | Knysna, a popular town on the Garden Route, in the midst of Covid-19's second wave
- SA’s most vulnerable may ultimately pay the price for higher public sector wages, court hears
- Preview: Ramaphosa to face first motion of no confidence
- Johann Rupert-chaired Remgro swoops in with offer to buy shares in ‘embarrassment’ Rainbow Chicken
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
34% - 9269 votes
66% - 17892 votes