Question

How can I eliminate this skin condition
At the conclusion of military training in July this year, I returned home and worked out as normal. I quickly noticed these red, sometimes pus or blood filled, bumps along the jaw line of my face. I'm 22 years old so I knew this couldn't be hormonal acne. After being prescribed doxycycline for two cycles with no results and countless OTC acne solutions used, I went to a doctor while I was home. I was prescribed a 6 wk does of Flucanozole and I'm currently on the 4th dose with little to no noticeable results. I've been referred to a derm by the doctor, but wanted to know of any other remedies I could try to eliminate this once and for all. I've found some relief and help with soaps using coconut/tea tree oil, but I'm not sure these will stop whatever this is at the root. Thanks for your time
Beyond Beauty Q&A
Beyond Beauty Aesthetic Doctor

Thank you for your question. I’m terribly sorry to have to tell you, that just your age certainly does not mean that your trigger is not hormonal. We have people younger than yourself with hormonally triggered Acne. In fact, from what you’re describing, I’m leaning towards the strong possibility that there is some hormonal influence on your problem. The trick is to know what questions to ask and what to look for. Unfortunately, without seeing you and being able to ask the necessary questions and run the necessary tests, it’s impossible for me to try and help you in this type of forum. Are you able to come and see e or one of our Health Renewal Doctors? You can find your nearest Branch here: www.skinrenewal.co.za