Question

09 Nov

How to eat healthy and gain weight
Hi, I have recently been diagnosed with TB and HIV. Every since then I have lost a significant amount of weight and have resort to eating unhealthy fast food to help me gain weight again since friends and family often ask me questions about my weight loss and I cant give them an honest answer. What kind of food should I be eating in order to remain healthy and gain weight
The Dietitians

16 Nov

For your immunity to stay robust in terms of TB and HIV it is important to eat a healthy diet consisting of lean protein fresh fruit and vegetables as well as nutrient dense starches such as potato with skin stampkoring brown rice and corn on the cob However to gain weight you need to increase your calories with 500 calories a day This is rather difficult to achieve with food alone To achieve the calorie increase it will be the best to a have one shake EVERY DAY  Take one glass of full cream milk and mix 3 scoops of a nutritious powder to it mix and enjoy You can get these powders from your supermarket called Ensure Life gain and Replace Do not use protein powders as they do not contain enough calories