Question

27 Oct

Constipated
I been bloated and been using the different medication as well can someone please assist me what can i use
The Dietitians

16 Nov

Hi Nina  for good health and to solve your constipation problem you need the three "F' in your diet Thus make sure that you drink a minimum of 6 glasses of water a day This ensure the content of the colon to be soft and high in volume You are also need you to increase your fiber intake to approximately 25 g a day you need to take a good Pro biotic that provide more than 154 billion bacteria a day (Ask your pharmacist for a good product)  To ensure that your diet contain the right type and quantity of fiber and to translate this into meals that suits your preferences culture budget and lifestyle it is the best to contact a dietitian in your area www.adsa.org.za