Question

27 Oct

I got a pep after 2 days of exposure, will it be effective?
WELL SATURDAY NIGHT AROUND 23:00 OR 00:00 AM NOT SURE AT WHAT TIME BUT ME AND MY AND MY EX HAD SEX AND DURING SEX THE CONDOM GOT TORN/BROKE BUT IT BROKE AS I WAS TRYING TO INSERT MY PENIS (IT DIDN'T BROKE WHILE INSIDE THE VAGINA) SO I STOPPED. I WENT TO THE HOSPITAL ON MONDAY AROUND 07:00 AND GOT TESTED (NEGATIVE), THE DOC GAVE ME PEP AND I TOOK ONE PILL AROUND 11:00. NOW MY QUESTION IS DID I TAKE PEP LATE? I GUESS I WAS WITHIN THE 72 HOUR RANGE OR AM I WRONG? THANK YOU IN ADVANCE

06 Nov

Hi Bradley
No, you were still within the 72 hour range, so you did not take it too late, just please continue with the course of PEP until it is done. Good luck.