Question

14 Apr 2013

I am having severe back pain, numbness in my arms and legs and headaches as well. what am I to do?
I was in an accident and hurt my back and chest about 2 years ago. They took me to a hospital in Zululand. The doctors at the hospital told me nothing was wrong and send me home. I couldn't even walk properly and couldn't use my arms. I was lying on my back for nearly 4 weeks before I could start moving about. After 6 weeks I went for proper x rays and they told me that 5 vertebrae was fractured, of which 1 completely disintegrated, seven ribs was fractured and torn as well as my chest bone was compressed. I went to a doctor that told me nothing can be done and that I will just have to live with it. Now my hands, arms, legs and feet is going numb with a needle and pins feeling. I get severe cramps in my feet and sometimes I experience a sharp piercing pain in my back. This is getting worse and and more regular. i am experiencing constant headaches. What am I to do? I tried to find a list of symptoms associated with said injury's, but couldn't find any. Can you please help with this?