Question

14 Oct

Nose bleeding
I had a nose bleeding that sometimes caused blood cloth tinitus and swoolen lymp on my neck feeling lump on my  throat that cause me defficulties of breathing itching eyes and teary including my nose. Few months i always had an infection on my nose it bleeds and blood cloth sometimes, i had swollen lymp on my neck and tinitus feeling lump on my neck, i also have an acid reflux which i had consulted to the doctor and gave me some medicine but the swollen lymp on my neck doesnt disappear, the bleeding on my left nose itching and teary eyes comes together when my nose bleed is this is a sinus cancer what i should do thanks fir immedi ate response

19 Oct

Hi Mariam
I agree that the lymph node is a cause for concern. It could be due to the infection in the nose area, but I think your doctor will have to do some blood tests as well as tests on the lymph node. Good luck and I hope that you feel better soon.