Question

I keep dreaming of snakes
Good day, since I was a child I have had vivid dreams of snakes. They are always trying to get to me and bite me. I am horrified of them, and fear I will die if they just touch me with their teeth. Why do I dream of snakes? How can I stop? thank you so much for any help.
Sangoma
Sangoma

Thokoza, 

Dreaming of snakes is not always a bad thing as it depends what they are doing to you.

You say they try to bite you but have they ever? I'm sorry as a result you are now more fearful of snakes.

Our ancestors show themselves a lot in images such as snakes, with experiences with water. 
Mostly when one dreams of always being guided and protected by snakes, end up having a calling to heed your initiation.  

Please email at lesedisangoma@gmail.com if you'd be interested in a reading which will further explain what your dreams mean to you.