Question

21 Oct 2020

I want to die
I want to die i know u guys dont care because im just a stupid teen and my friend just bully me for no reason im just worthless all u just try to help but ur fake i know that u hate me and even if im being honest u just gonna say im lie when i dont do anything to u and when im sad ure never there so i gonna cry everyday and maybe when ur see this message im already gone because noone care anyway :(
Depression expert
Depression expert

23 Oct

Hi Stan,
I hope you're still around, because that would be a good thing in the grand scheme of things.  Obviously I hear how very sad and hopeless you are feeling at this time, and wonder whether perhaps the message, which sounds so lonely and neglected,  might be actually directed to your parents, or someone else you feel had a duty to be understanding and helpful.
"We guys" had not chance to care,  not knowing you or knowing about you, but obviously someone must know you and should have noticed you were becoming this miserable, and should have tried to help.
I'm sure you're not "just a stupid teen", but maybe I can understand that someone else may have made you feel that way.  Sorry if you have someone one you considered to be a friend, who has been hurtful and bullying towards you. Sometimes they have their own separate reasons for behaving in a way that hurts you, sometimes they're so wrapped up in their own concerns they don't even realize they're hurting others.
But you don't need to give them the power to hurt you, let alone push you towards thinking of harming yourself.  You're worth a whole lot more than that.
If there's someone out there who was important to you and has ignored your pain, shame on them : but don't give any power to them.  If you're right that they don't care about your misery, they won't care whatever happens to you. SO ignore them and get the help you need and deserve from a proper counsellor / psychologist who WILL understand you, Will have your best interests at heart, and will help you to grow through this unpleasant phase of life and find satisfaction and the chance to achieve happiness, from here on