Question

18 Oct

Indigestion
Hi. I notice that I have really bad indigestion when I stress. My husband is going back to work, which is oversea’s and I have been stressing. Since Friday I have had such bad indigestion. What could I do to make it better, knowing that I will be home alone with my eight year old and the stress won’t really end...

19 Oct

I think the only way to really make it better is to have strategies in place to help you cope with the stress. If you have a support structure, for example family or friends that can help, then try and get a plan in place before your husband leaves the country. You can try gaviscon or lansoloc otc for the indigestion, but you will also need to have your coping strategies in place, otherwise the indigestion will just return. Good luck.