Question

21 Oct

My GF gets nauseous during arousal
My girlfriend gets motion sickness quite easily, she always takes pills before we go for a drive. We are only having sexy time with our clothes on as we want to wait till we are married. Always after we are done, she is nauseous and recently stopped the playtime before we were done as she wanted to actually vomit. It seems that the orgasm contractions is what causes it during playtime, as mostly we do not rock back and forth, only I rub against her crotch limiting physical movement to almost nothing. Is this common? Due to her susceptibility to motion sickness? Any other advice or something info I could provide? I am worried that when we get to penetrative sex it will get worse when more physical back and forth motions are not avoidable making sex bad and to have children.

27 Oct

This is very unusual but perhaps she could take motion sickness pills beforehand and see if that helps. It is unlikely to be the rocking movement but more likely an effect of the orgasm.