Question

01 Nov

Opk test as pregnancy detector
Can OPK test detect early pregnancy? I bought OPK strip test and on the cover it says "for detecting HCG hormone in urine". But on the test itself there is an area with LH written on it. I just got confused, can it detect HCG and LH at the same time and be used as pregnancy test or is it just technical error? On one of the local forums it was said it can do both, but is it really possible?

02 Nov

HCG is the hormone used to detect pregnancy. I am not sure what test you are using. Perhaps check with the pharmacist.