Question

28 Oct 2020

Painful, red inflamed cheeks next to my nose on both sides
I get this painful red erythema on my cheeks and it doesn't go away. I use Flonase and a saline spray every day. It's not like I have hay fever and my cheeks are flushed. It is inflamed and painful. I can feel my cheeks are stuffy. Surely this must be an infection in my maxillary sinuses. Nothing works - I take oral Cortisone for my problem too, but now this erythema just seems to be getting worse and it is causing much pain and discomfort.
Sinusitis Expert
Sinusitis Expert

29 Oct

It’s unlikely to be due to a sinus problem. More likely a dermatological condition such as Rosacea.