Ask an expert

24 Nov 2020

Possible STI
I was in a monogamous relationship for several months. At one point, we didn't use a condom and I now suspect that I may have an STI. My own research points to anal warts. Can this be treated?
Answer 66 views

25 Nov 2020

Hi there
Yes, it can be treated, but you will have to go to a doctor to confirm the diagnosis, and then be prescribed the necessary treatment. Good luck. 
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.