Question

16 Oct

Range of symptoms and pain on whole body (17 year old female)
•Burning, tingling, stinging, itching sensation on parts of body •Hollow feeling in right knee with added popping when walking •Shoulder pain in right shoulder that burns and aches, with added difficulty in lifting arm behind back •Whole right leg in pain everyday •Numb spots on certain areas of my body •Reduced sensation of touch in some areas, and other areas having an increased sensation to touch •Lungs burning and itching, lungs feelings like not enough air is being breathed in, wanting to cough when breathing in deeply, shortness of breath •Burning in right knee •Stiff muscles •Constant fatigue •Tremors in hands and legs •Pain in back of eyes •Severe anxiety •Memory problems •Difficulty in concentrating •Constant constipation •Constant urge to urinate •Abnormal taste •Hair loss (but currently on treatment for it) Any ideas or knowledge on what this could be or is and indicator of, please send it to my email: danushka.will@gmail.com

19 Oct

Most of your symptoms could be caused by anxiety or severe stress, but before you address this, my suggestion would be to test your thyroid levels, because an overactive thyroid can cause the same type of symptoms. A low Vit B level can also cause some of the symptoms that you are experiencing. Good luck and I hope that you feel better soon.