Ask an expert
Search expert health advice:
Browse by expert
- ADHD Expert
- Allergy expert
- Anti-ageing expert
- Asthma Expert
- Arthritis expert
- Breast cancer expert
- Cancer expert
- Cough Expert
- Oral health expert
- Depression expert
- Diabetes expert
- EnviroHealth expert
- Family law expert
- Fertility expert
- Flu expert
- Headache expert
- Healthy Bones
- Hearing Expert
- Hypertension expert
- Incontinence Expert
- Labour lawyer
- Meditation Expert
- Oral health expert
- Sex expert
- Sinusitis Expert
Rapid transformation therapy
Hi doctor, have you heard of rapid transformation therapy? What is your opinion of it? Thanks
Folks, first let me apologize for any delay in my reply :" we had a horrible electrical storm which in 5 minutes of lightning strikes destroyed my modem, router, landline phone, TV, internet connection, etc., and I'm only just now at considerable expense getting these fixed.
I have heard a little about RTT, but only in popular and lay websites, and have not found good quality scientific research proving that it is safe and effective, or any good long-term follow-up studies showing that it produces lasting useful effects ; and this is what I would need before I felt able to recommend it to anyone.. I read that it involves some form of hypnosis which has the capacity to produce misleading early results.
Maybe I've somehow missed a mass of great quality research and I'd be grateful if someone could send me such material to study.
You don't mention what sort of problems you face and what you'd want from therapy.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
- Cutting-edge scanning technique shows ‘hidden’ damage to lungs - a possible cause of 'long Covid'
- A man's urine turned green after five days in the ICU – due to his medication
- How does the coronavirus reach the brain? Scientists have found out
- 'Spray, sniff and squat': The right smell might just be the motivation you need for the gym
- Twelve minutes of exercise is what you need to get your metabolism going, according to new research
- Ramaphosa's multi-tier lockdown approach welcomed as NMB's Covid-19 cases surge
- Matshela Koko accuses Ramaphosa of meddling in Eskom affairs
- WATCH | CCTV cameras capture drive-by attack on Kinnear murder case witness
- Ivor Sarakinsky | By any meanings necessary: An allegory about the ANC and corruption
- No prescription, but we need pension funds to back the recovery plan, says Masondo
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
34% - 9270 votes
66% - 17915 votes