Question

16 Nov

Rapid transformation therapy
Hi doctor, have you heard of rapid transformation therapy? What is your opinion of it? Thanks

18 Nov

Hello,
Folks, first let me apologize for any delay in my reply :" we had a horrible electrical storm which in 5 minutes of lightning strikes destroyed my modem, router, landline phone, TV, internet connection, etc., and I'm only just now at considerable expense getting these fixed.
I have heard a little about RTT, but only in popular and lay websites,  and have not found good quality scientific research proving that it is safe and effective, or any good long-term follow-up studies showing that it produces lasting useful effects ; and this is what I would need before I felt able to recommend it to anyone.. I read that it involves some form of  hypnosis which has the capacity to produce misleading early results. 
Maybe I've somehow missed a mass of great quality research and I'd be grateful if someone could send me such material to study. 
You don't mention what sort of problems you face and what you'd want from therapy.