Question

04 Feb

Can Relislim cause heart problems?
Good day, I would just like to know if Relislim S6 could cause heart problems? Every time i drink it my chest gets very painful and also my back, left shoulder gets a bit numb and and I also get very sweaty. I know this is probably not for me as I'm not really over weight but i need something to suppresses my appetite. If i don't use it i will end up over weight.
The Dietitians

17 Feb

Thank you for your question.
If you are experiencing heart problems I would recommend stopping the product and consulting with your doctor. He will be able to recommend further.
With regards to weight loss and appetite control why don't you visit www.adsa.co.za and find your nearest registered dietitian. She will be able to assist you in understanding the principles of weight loss and appetite control, as well as design a personalized meal plan for you to help you reach your goals