Ask an expert
Search expert health advice:
Browse by expert
- ADHD Expert
- Allergy expert
- Anti-ageing expert
- Asthma Expert
- Arthritis expert
- Breast cancer expert
- Cancer expert
- Cough Expert
- Oral health expert
- Depression expert
- Diabetes expert
- EnviroHealth expert
- Family law expert
- Fertility expert
- Flu expert
- Headache expert
- Healthy Bones
- Hearing Expert
- Hypertension expert
- Incontinence Expert
- Labour lawyer
- Meditation Expert
- Oral health expert
- Sex expert
- Sinusitis Expert
Can Relislim cause heart problems?
Good day, I would just like to know if Relislim S6 could cause heart problems? Every time i drink it my chest gets very painful and also my back, left shoulder gets a bit numb and and I also get very sweaty. I know this is probably not for me as I'm not really over weight but i need something to suppresses my appetite. If i don't use it i will end up over weight.
Thank you for your question.
If you are experiencing heart problems I would recommend stopping the product and consulting with your doctor. He will be able to recommend further.
With regards to weight loss and appetite control why don't you visit www.adsa.co.za and find your nearest registered dietitian. She will be able to assist you in understanding the principles of weight loss and appetite control, as well as design a personalized meal plan for you to help you reach your goals
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
- Covid-19: How vaccine registration will work in SA
- Even if you’re not diabetic, high blood sugar could be fatal with Covid-19
- Major measles outbreak predicted to occur in 2021 in wake of Covid-19 pandemic
- OPINION | Why the Oxford/AstraZeneca vaccine is now a global game changer
- OPINION | South African researchers are looking at medicinal plants for possible Covid-19 treatments
- Financially crippled ANC ordered to pay over R100m for election posters
- 'No amount of spin-doctoring can fix this' - Parliament dismayed by dismal SAPS finances
- Key witness in Charl Kinnear murder case living in fear
- Golden Handshake: Woolworths shareholders balk at former CEO, Ian Moir's payout
- New foreign investment regulations to be reviewed
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
34% - 9247 votes
66% - 17760 votes