Question

Sniffing my wife's panties
I am married and couple weeks ago I needed to get something out of the hamper in our closet. As I was going through I noticed one of my wife's panties were soaked in the crotch. She must have masturbated or been really excited. I smelled them and the aroma of her vagina was strong and gave me an immediate erection. I sneaked them out and licked her panties. I also licked the discharge from her panties.. I now keep checking and take a pair every time and sniff it. The strong smell of her vagina turns me on and gives me instant erection. She works out almost every day, so I can find ones that have a nice vagina odor. I love smelling them. Is it normal to do this? The smell of her vagina drives me crazy.

A fetish is a form of sexuxal desire in which gratification depends to an abnormal degree on some object or item of clothing or part of the body. 

In your particular case, you have developed a panty sniffing fetish - not that uncommon in the fetish community. 

At this point in time, this seems harmless as long as you keep it under control and don't start stealing your neighbours' panties.