Ask an expert
Search expert health advice:
Browse by expert
- ADHD Expert
- Allergy expert
- Anti-ageing expert
- Asthma Expert
- Arthritis expert
- Breast cancer expert
- Cancer expert
- Cough Expert
- Oral health expert
- Depression expert
- Diabetes expert
- EnviroHealth expert
- Family law expert
- Fertility expert
- Flu expert
- Headache expert
- Healthy Bones
- Hearing Expert
- Hypertension expert
- Incontinence Expert
- Labour lawyer
- Meditation Expert
- Oral health expert
- Sex expert
- Sinusitis Expert
28 Dec 2016
Sniffing my wife's panties
I am married and couple weeks ago I needed to get something out of the hamper in our closet. As I was going through I noticed one of my wife's panties were soaked in the crotch. She must have masturbated or been really excited. I smelled them and the aroma of her vagina was strong and gave me an immediate erection. I sneaked them out and licked her panties. I also licked the discharge from her panties.. I now keep checking and take a pair every time and sniff it. The strong smell of her vagina turns me on and gives me instant erection. She works out almost every day, so I can find ones that have a nice vagina odor. I love smelling them. Is it normal to do this? The smell of her vagina drives me crazy.
A fetish is a form of sexuxal desire in which gratification depends to an abnormal degree on some object or item of clothing or part of the body.
In your particular case, you have developed a panty sniffing fetish - not that uncommon in the fetish community.
At this point in time, this seems harmless as long as you keep it under control and don't start stealing your neighbours' panties.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
- Five nutrition mistakes you make when you start exercising
- Face masks and the right messaging: Without proper education, could lead to greater Covid-19 spread
- Cutting down on red meat: It's in the social media messaging
- The recovery of your brain depends greatly on sleep, and it cannot be replaced by rest
- How a healthy brain paralyses you while you sleep
- EXCLUSIVE | It's who you know - ex-cops score big in Crime Intelligence PPE scandal
- A dark history of alcohol dependency: Does SA have what it takes to sober up?
- Adriaan Basson | My predictions and wishes for 2021
- ANALYSIS | As Covid-19 ravages the economy, women pay a higher price
- One of SA's largest funeral homes sees 300% increase in funerals in the Eastern Cape in December
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
33% - 9320 votes
67% - 18647 votes