Ask an expert

10 Jan 2018

Suspected Broken Big Toe
Good Day, Which doctor would you have to go see with a suspected broken big toe? Is it a Podiatrist or Orthopedic Surgeon? Thank you
Answer 679 views

11 Jan 2018

Hi there Mic

You could see either of the two, just would depend on the severity of the fracture.  A simple closed fracture is easily treated by a podiatrist. To find one in your area search

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.