Question

Acne medication
I am 14 years old and I have acne on my forehead. It isn't that bad, but even though I have tried several skin care products, it hasn't helped. I want to go to a dermatologist, but I would just like to know first what type of products or medications they would recommend for me. Thank you
Beyond Beauty Q&A
Beyond Beauty Aesthetic Doctor

I’m so sorry to hear you’re dealing with this. I know how terribly frustrating it can be. But, there really are some very effective options for exactly what you’re experiencing without having to go onto medication (which often has other side effects). We have had great success using Lamelle Clarity