Question

Whatt can i use to remove oil on my face?
I have oily skin of which i tried almost all the products on thè market but they are making me worse. What do you reccomend i should use
Beyond Beauty Q&A
Beyond Beauty Aesthetic Doctor

Thank you for your question. Unfortunately, a lot of the over-the-counter products that are readily available do not focus on long-term oil control, and so for most people, they do not use the products for very long as their effectiveness starts to wear off. The products I recommend are specifically more medical, and they are focussed on helping the patient both short-term and long-term. Have a look here: https://www.skinrenewal.co.za/lamelle-clarity