Question

17 Oct

Morning cough
When I wake up in the morning and breath out I cough a lot and my lungs also having pain in the morning. I’m pregnant having 3 last c section and Ian worried about this morning cough although Ian alright all day so why I cough in the morning badly
Cough
Cough Expert

20 Oct

There could be several reasons why you are coughing in the morning.  Common causes would include chronic hay fever with a post-nasal drip and sometimes acid coming up the food pipe (GORD), GORD is much more common during pregnancy.  Discuss with your doctor and perhaps try an antacid or an antihistamine, depending on their assessment.  There could be a bunch of other causes but I've pointed out 2 likely common ones.