Question

Will I have babies?
I had miscarriages in the past and am scared of trying to conceive. From Jan 2020 I was on treatment for endometriosis till March and couldn't go back to the gynaecologist when lockdown happened. Mefanamic acid keeps me sane during my period because the pain is unbearable. My flow is very heavy and have stopped having sex because I bleed during or after the deed so I wonder as a 32 year old woman, will this ever go away? Will I carry a pregnancy to full term ever and have babies?
Women's Health
Womens Health expert

04 Nov

Please go back to your doctor and continue with the treatment for endometriosis. Please do not be afraid. Treatment is there and you and the doctor will be able to sort everything out. All the best!