Question

A cyst or not a cyst that is the question.....
How do you know if you have a cyst...is there any symptoms that one must look out for....I just finished my period but have been experiencing pain in my side,lower abdomen...can it be a cyst or is it just post period pain? Am I being paranoid in thinking something is wrong with me....so much waht a baby but to scared to go to the gynae to find out if anything is wrong....

PS: was at a gynae 2yrs ago and he saw nothing then...could one have grown over the years

The usual symptoms are pain or irregular periods. You should have a gynae check.