Question

A DREAM
HI DOC. I had a dream about a week ago and it still bothers me, so i need your help to kinda explain it to me from your psycological point of view. It was like this: i was at a music practice at the technikon and during a recess a message came for me, it read like this '' i cannot take this anymore, i need to tell you that i love you'' and it was from a guy at the technikon.Tthe same guy that i love so much. When i went outside to look for him and tell him that i feel the same way he was not there, i looked and looked and still he was there. It hurt so much that i felt the pain in my sleep.And since the technikon opened i have not seen him, i am afraid that i shall not see him again. Please help me, because it still hurts like hell.

Dear Sweetness,
There's no major hidden meanings tucked away within dreams, and it sounds as if this dream fairly clearly expressed how you feel --- you like this guy, you'd like him to like you, and yet when you look for him as a loving partner, you can't find him. The dream reminded you that you haven't seen him for a while, and that you care for him and are anxious about it.