Question

A fond hello and some jabbering
Hi CS and all,
May 2005 be filled with joy and happiness for one and all and CS including myself.

Congrats PARIS, hope you read this, all the best and enjoy the pregnancy, glad you are not having to many symptoms or morning sickness.

Well, I am moving on to a new job starting 1 February, they amended the contract. In a way I am looking forward to it and feel a bit apprehensive as the mind still boggles and struggles to come to terms with things.
And on a positive note, I managed to make it through both Christmas and New Year without any alcohol although there were some trying times with the bf, but survived and going strong. The only problem still is that I hurt myself but going on a week since last did it, trying hard. Things are looking up and I am looking forward to some positiveness in my life. Still having difficulties but will overcome them, I always do somehow. I remember the people in the rehab centre asked me how I can still laugh and I said some of us can cope with more than others .......

Here's also hoping everyone has a wonderful day.
Take Care

Hello and wlecome again, BT ! Indeed, may you have the contented and fulfilling new year you have so long deserved. Occasional boggling of the mind can be good exercise. I'm sure you can manage the new job just fine, and find it satisfying. Well done to have stayed off the alcohol, and now let's hope the self-hurting will fade out, too.
And now you're reading up on the whole child-care thing, maybe you'll be able to contribute to the discussions when such issues get raised --- we can always do with a fresh expert member of the team !