Question

A good "thunk" was all it took!
Good Morning to you ALL!

CS, I know you are now able to tell who and where the postings are coming from, so you will know that this is me. I had a good long "thunk" about things last night and decided to take your advice. I will not allow yesterdays nastiness and childishness to cast a shadow on me. Just as I have dealt with the other problems in my life, I will deal with this.

I can only attribute the fact that I let it get under my skin yesterday to me being worried and upset on behalf of a friend who is having problems at the moment. I would not normally respond or react to such feeblemindedness. I should know better! Having to deal with mental and emotional abuse on a daily basis in my own home is much harder to deal with than this silly nonsense.

So, I will continue to help where I can and if there are people out there who cannot accept the fact that I have learnt the hard way from experience, then that is their problem.

I will, however, cease posting the good morning and good-byes, but will sneak them in on another posting!!!! So watch out for them, Trixie and whoever else is irritated by them!

Okay, that's off my chest now and I feel better. Thanks everyone for your support, I will not be going anywhere.

Watch out, here I come!

Hi Frusty, and welcome back.
Well thunked.