Question

01 Apr 2007

A little help with my career
Hi CS

I'm 25 with a diploma and degree behind my name and with 7 years work exprerience - and I still don't know what I want to do for a career!
I do know what I DON'T want to do, but there are so many options still left to explore, I'm not sure were to start looking for the right career. I guess personality, IQ, emotional intelligence test etc will be part of the process of finding the right career. Who is the best person to talk to, to point me in the right direction?

A psychologist specializing in vocational guidance would be useful, as indeed they can do tests to assess both your actual interests and talents, and see what matches up. EQ is an over-hyped bit of publicity butter, but it is worth collaborating in a proper set of vocational testing from a psychologist, as the decision is an important one, and worth making while fully informed and guided