Question

A new day
Yesterday after seeing the shrink, I came home and stopped in the garage. The first thing...my little daughter running up to the car shouting HALLO! I couldn't help but smile. What a gem she is. How much I love the little rascal. My meds have been changed. Again. Wellburtin, Seroquel, Camcolit and Topamax. I feel good about the combination. Feeling more alive today. Thank God for that. Will not be cruising no hiway today. Just relaxing. Appreciating life. Could not have done that without you guys. Thanks for helping me see the desease for what is was. Things will only get better now.

Dear Enough !
I wonder if you can appreciate how happy it makes me, and all our other readers, to hear this news from you ?
The new combination of meds sounds powerful, but they also have the adantage of an even more powerful ingredient which you have added --- courage ! Life WILl be worthwhile, for you and your child ; and maybe in time, as you improve further, you may involve your husband in some marriage counselling, and find a happuer relationship, too