Ask an expert

23 Jul 2005

A<br>A bit curious

I am in a committed relationship with a great guy. However, I often think about us "playing" with another female. We've been to strip clubs together on a few occasions, and had lap dances. These woman turn me on... But, how would we go about finding an interested woman? I'm too shy to approach anyone, and I doubt he would...

Answer 433 views
Gay, lesbian and bisexual expert
gay, lesbian and bisexual expert

01 Jan 0001

Hi Wanting to Experiment and thanks for your question,

Your message is interesting in that you could be either male or female, except for the word "another" which leads me to assume you're a woman. I'm wondering what's cooking between you and your man when you go to a strip club together and have lap dances - is there an element of fantasy about woman-to-woman sex in your relationship that neither you nor your man are articulating?

I don't think you should try to find an interested woman - rather try to share your feelings, desires and fantasies with your guy and allow him to share his fantasies around this with you. Open up your communication about sex. Talk about including another woman in your sexual play. See where that takes you. Hopefully he'll be chuffed and it may become your shared responsibility to find that other woman. Or it could remain a shared fantasy that excites you both, and that would be OK too.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.