Question

abdominal discomfort
2 years ago had umbililiacal hernia repair and gall bladder op. A bile duct was nicked or gall bladder not cauterised correctly not sure???? Had emergency surgery landed up in ICU. Now am bloating till I look 7 months pregnant have loud tummy rumblings and I mean LOUD feel irritated in tummy have bouts of diarrhoea and am very TENSE cos of past history!!!
Cyberdoc

Hallo Karen
Please see your doctor for an examination, possible abdominal x/ray and maybe a sample of the diarrhoea stool needs to be sent away. It may be infectious, or an obstruction due to the previous complications or irritable colon due to the previous operation (abdominal surgery often triggers spastic colon)