Ask an expert

05 Feb 2008

abdominal pain
I'm not sure what to call the pain that i have,but i will call it a abdominal pain.I'm not sure whether its my bladder or womb that has a problem,but the pain is unbearable.I have been to a doctor and i was told that i have a bladder infection and i was also given medication for that.The pain stopped,but it came back again.I don't know what to do anymore as my periods have also stopped because of this pain.Even when i have sex,its painful.I have done pregnancy test which proved that i'm not pregnant. what can i do now?
Answer 384 views

01 Jan 0001

Dear Bhogi
You have to go back to your doctor or see a gynecologist – It sounds like an infection in the womb, especially if it is painful to have sex. You may need to have a sonar and a proper gynecological examination.
Dr Bets
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.