Question

abdominal pain
I'm not sure what to call the pain that i have,but i will call it a abdominal pain.I'm not sure whether its my bladder or womb that has a problem,but the pain is unbearable.I have been to a doctor and i was told that i have a bladder infection and i was also given medication for that.The pain stopped,but it came back again.I don't know what to do anymore as my periods have also stopped because of this pain.Even when i have sex,its painful.I have done pregnancy test which proved that i'm not pregnant. what can i do now?

Dear Bhogi
You have to go back to your doctor or see a gynecologist – It sounds like an infection in the womb, especially if it is painful to have sex. You may need to have a sonar and a proper gynecological examination.