Question

Abnormal Period
Hi doc
I seem to be having the same problem only with me this started when I changed pills from Triphasil to Nordette in October last year. My period is very light and only lasts for three days. I had my period yesterday and only a few clots came out and today there is almost practically nothing and its only the second day of my period for this month. Please is this something to worry about or is it that my body is adjusting to the new contraceptives, what possible explanation is there for the changes

It is common on the Pill to have much lighter periods. This is more so with some pills than others. As long as they are regular, that is fine.