Question

Abnormal thirst and dry throat
Hey doc!

I have recently noticed how thirsty i am. I have no abnormal urinary problems or discomfort, but i do however find myself waking up twice during the night to drink water- even thoughi have a glass of water before bed, this never happened before. I only drink water and black tea. The thirst is sudden and unexplainable because of the amounts of water i drink. My throat becomes uncomfortably dry.

I am taking a well known Oxygen and Mineral supplement, that describes a detox period your body will undergo, could this be it?

Thanks! K

Dear Keenan
It may be increased minerals that your kidneys need to get rid of, but have you had a blood sugar test to exclude diabetes?