Question

Abortion Pill

I''m 4 weeks pregnant and not in any position to have a child.
I know some of you might say that i should''ve thought about this before, but i prefer not to disclose the position i''m in at the moment. It is just impossible for me to raise a child.

I don''t think i''ll be able to deal with having a procedure done.

I need to know if the Abortion Pill is available in South Africa, johannesburg to be exact. Will it be a problem for My Gynae to get it for me? How much will it cost.

Really desperate

Yes it is available through a gynaecologist. The cost of the pill is not the issue. The abortion procedure will have to be supervised by the gynaecologist and will include consultations and probably a D&C.