Question

Abortion Pill... & THE PILL
Hi, I found out resently that there's a pill one cantake as sson as you find out you're pregnant. After taking this PILL within three days your nt pregnant anymore. Is this true ?
If so, can you please get me the name of this pill. Are there any side effects ? Do I need a doctors notice to purchase the PILL ?

I also will like to go on the pill. But I'm not sure of the process. How do you know which pill is best for you. I don't want to suffer with side effects. Can I take a test to find the best pill for me ?

You help will be highly appreciated.

Depending on how far pregannt you are, there are various ways of inducing an abortion. You may mean mifepristone, which works by inducing an abortion. This has to be prescribed by a doctor and the whole procedure must still be monitored by a doctor.
There is no test to determine which pill is best for an individual. You generally start with one such as Tripashil and can change is there are unacceptable side effects. No Pill is free of any side effects though.