Question

About Echelle
Really, Echelle seems to be the only sensible person who has honest reactions on this site!! Sure, people come here for advice but sometimes they need a wake-up call as much as they need advice. Like the lady with her 5-year affair - ag shame hey? Poor victim her! I bet if I posted a long story about how I killed my parents, had sex with the neighbours dog, burnt down the house and stole candy from the kid next door...and then asked (plaintively) whether I was wrong to do this, Echelle would be the only one to tell me yes!! The rest of you would be making with the phoney sympathy. Don't apologise or leave, Echelle, keep it up.. you are a breath of fresh air!

YOu can't have been round here long, Bambi, or you'd know that wake-up calls are our speciality, and many of our readers have similar attitudes.