Ask an expert

01 Jul 2005

Well my mother have been going out with this guy and when i first met him i was 12years old. Well this guy lost his job and my mother found him a job here in GP, and this guy started to leave with us. The day come in 2000 when we all went to Suncity and he told me that he loves me and that he would do anything for me, and the next year he told my boyfriend that he slept with me and my boyfriend told the whole town. While than i didn't know and he asked to have sex with me and i started to tell my mom about him. Well now the guy doesn't buy anything at the house and my mother asks my bother for money and i am getting mad everytime i look at him because i know he hates me. I've told my mother everything but the guy is not moving out the house and now i am 19 years old and my feels doesn't change for him i want him out the house. He told everybody that i want to kill him but him, i would just kill a better person than him because i truly do hate. Everytime i think about going to the house i just get sick and if he doesn't move out than i will move out because now he is planing to marry my mother.PLEASE HELP!
Answer 506 views
Teen expert
teen expert

01 Jan 0001

Hi Gabi,

have you told your mother about his inappropriate behaviour towards you? And what was her reaction? It is an offence to not protect a child from abuse as a parent and if your mother is not able to face up to her responsibilities then you should consider contacting the authorities.

What I suggest you do is contact Childline for advice on what steps you can take - especially as you were a minor when he made these advances towards you.

You can contact them at or 08000 55555

Dont suffer in silence, and if your mother is not prepared to support you, then as sad and difficult as it may be perhaps start thinking about where else you might be able to live e.g. other relatives?

Feel free to post another question ifyou need more help.

Take care
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.