Question

About my vision
I am 29 years old. I am using soft contact lens since 8 years. my power is -8.5 in both eyes. It is o.k. till the last month. But from the last month my vision is becoming blurr when I am working in computer and also at the evening it will become dry eyes. I used lubricant drops. But no use. Please suggest me what to do.

Dear Ram,
Please let your optometrist check your eyes - sometimes when your eyes dry out with the contact lenses, the cornea swells and then you see everything through a "haziness". Do you have aircon in your office or a wind blowing in your face at work? That can cause dry and irritated eyes. Hayfever and allergies can also cause the same symptoms but your optometrist should be able to diagnose this by examining your eyes. Let me know what he/she says.