Question

Absent Period
I have'nt seen my period for almost 4 months now. I went to see a doctor 2 months back for a pragnancy test which was negative. And a month ago i went back again, she tested me again and i was negative, she gave me ovral pills to use for two months. now i'm taking the red ones but still i don't see my periods. And my understanding is that the red pills are supporse to take me to my periods. I'm seriously worried. What could be the cause for all of this.

There could be a number of causes - ovarian cysts, TB, changes in diet, thyroid problems. I would suggest that you see a gynaecologist.