Question

Absent Period
Hi.

I've last seen my menstruation in 1995 when I was 15 yrs old.I saw it for 2 months and disappear until now.I went to the doctor for several times but it does'nt help me.I am using Triphasil pills to see my period as per clinic description.I last went to the GynaeDoc in 2004 and he told me that I had a problem of ovaries and tubes and I have to make operation for that and I did not do that operation until now.I am planning to have a baby so I want to know if it will be possible or not?

It does not sound like you will be able to have a baby without help. It seems that your doctor has found what the problem is and suggested treatment. Why don't you follow the advice?