Question

Absent period
All the best for 2008!!!!!!!
I had been on Nuristrate for 5 years without mensturating. My last shot was in Aug'06 after which my 1st period was in Sept'07 only for a week and that was it. Up to today I haven't had my period and I have a lot of symptoms that I am not even sure whether it is real or its my imagination(feel bloated(quite gassy), cramps, feel preggie, tender breast). I am the queen of test of which all are negative.
I have been using Agnus castus for a month to balance out my hormones, but nothing yet.
How do I know I am ovulating if I don't get period, when do I test.
Any advice?
PS: Sorry it's so long.

I would suggest that you see a gyn aecologist to work out what the problem is. If you are not having periods, you are probab ly not ovulating.