Question

ABSOLITION
I have just come out of a 3year relationship and i have lost it all
my love my house i am in financial problems and the list go's on.

I have notised that i have no more breams of wat i want in live
no more drive and really dont care to mutch for anything, i have been offerd a new career that will put me back on track but i am not even close to being happy.

I know they say time heals but should one not have some sort of
ambitions in live to help pull you true, as i cant even end today
never mind tomorrow.

DP, yo may well be reactively depressed, after this sad experience. A counsellor could grealy help you to re-clarify your goals and wishes, and how to get there from here. If you are truly Depressed, some medication might also help. The new career could open new worlds to you, new friends and new opportunities. Cookie's example is very important to learn from.