Question

Abuse
Can a person who is currently in jail for a child abuse/molseting crime be trialed for another simmilar case, and can I request documents and statements from a previous simmilar crime that took place about 15 years ago but was thrown out of court due to specific reasons?
This is my father and I cannot remember if I was ever molested, and I now have a daughter of my own whom I want to protect.
All the children previously involved are now over 21.
Thank you kindly.
Family law expert
family law expert

Yes, he can be trialed on another case and you might be able to search for the records, if you have the ref. numbers, otherwise it will be a futile excersise