Question

Abuse at work
Hi is there anything that I can do? My boss came to me last week and looked at me said "Raise" then shook his head and said "You don't deserve it"

This is the second year in a row, last year I didn't get one cause I was in a serrious car accident when it was time for increases. Now this year after working my butt off after coming back to work I get told that I don't deserve it.

I was off the previous week Mon and Tue with gastro, I brought a doc's note came to work on Wed, ended up with a migrane from hell. When I get migranes I can do nothing for a few days!!, brought a dr's note for the thursday and the friday. Now I get a letter that he wants proof that I had a Migrane. They have been trying to get rid of me since my car accident last year. I don't know how much more I can take! Even my Doctor k*ked me out and said "why haven't you left .........? You know that is why you are getting ill and the headaches."

What do I do? Is there something that I can do?

I have worked here for 6 years and I am seriously thinking of resigning tomorrow.

Sounds like he is being unreasonable, and maybe you should consult the Dept of Labour / CCMA, and your own company's HR dept. And there are potentially very effective treatments for Migraine nowadays, which could be worth trying.
And I guess one of the general rules is to beware of "family companies"