Question

abusive teenage brother
i have a problem with my 20 years old brother. i live with him and this is our 6th yaer together he attends college i do basically everything for him fees food , cellphone and clothes and even pocket money. he is very fond of my daugher and always makes her laugh but my problem is he beats her and when i confront him about this he says he makes her a strong child who is not spoilt today he nearly burnt my niece with hot iron and said he was playing how do i put a stop this violet bevahiour. im concerned that he is become abusive
Teen expert
teen expert

You may need to take a tough stance here. You can speak with him about why he does these things, and make it clear to him that to you they are totally unacceptable and they do not make people strong, they hurt people. You may also need to make it clear that although you love him and want to provide for him that him being violent towards your family could lead to you asking him to leave the house.

It is your home and you have a right and a duty to protect your family.