Ask an expert

26 Sep 2011

Accident after effects
I got into a quad accident about 2months ago, I damaged my back and neck and had muscle spasms in my back till about 3 weeks ago. I also have scoliosis and large breast, which makes the pain worse. I''m still experiencing constant pain in my neck and back, what treatment should I seek?
Answer 766 views

01 Jan 0001

A thorough examination by a Chiropractor is advised. The examination should reveal what form of treatment is advisable.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
34% - 9269 votes
66% - 17892 votes