Question

Acid v Basic
I keep hearing about how "acid" our bodies are and I have specifically been told that I am too acid.. I have inflammatory arthritis and wonder if this has anything to do with it. Is this just hype? Does what we eat and stress etc really affect the acidity of our bodies? Is it problematic? Should one attempt to control it? And is there a sopecific test which can be done to measure these levels?

Thanks for your time.

T, if you have too much uric acid, you will develop gout which is of course, a form of arthritis. You can have blood taken to determine your uric acid levels and make sure. Good luck.