Question

Acne
My daughter of 15 suffers from acne. Sometimes the inflammation is severe, red and swollen. Our doctor prescribed a medicinal shampoo and zinc supplement, which did not help much. Our chemist gave her a facial massage, which alleviated the inflammation, but it was also only temporary. I mainatin that in this modern day and age a teenager should not suffer from acne and surely there is a treatment that could spare her the embarrasment and discomfort.
Thankyou
regards

Grysoog, Roaccutane® is “the mother of all” acne treatments and if it’s severe enough, she should use it. The best would be to see a dermatologist and have it sorted out. Good luck.