Ask an expert

22 Aug 2007

hey...ive been trying acne products and nothing seems to work.(including proactive) any sugestions?
Answer 473 views
Teen expert
teen expert

01 Jan 0001

Hi jack,

you do need to consult a doctor about acne products - ideally you need to see a Dermatologist
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.